Judy Fairweather Art
Add colour and energy to your life.
6 Jan 2023 - 10 Apr 2023 Dolls with Attitude display Category: Show/Exhibit Venue: Glenrose Rehabilitation Hospital, 111 Avenue Northwest, Edmonton, AB, Canada
A selection of my Art Dolls are on display in the Glenrose Rehab Center, they are in the glass cases near the cafeteria on the basement level. 80% is donated to the Camrose Womens Shelter and the other 20% is donated to the Glenrose. Be inspired!